Laugh

Laugh
Click any letter for a look at my prize-winning essay from the Erma Bombeck Writing Competition. You don't even have to buy a vowel.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MIA

I'd like to express my thanks to the alert reader who noticed I've been missing in action this week, although I'm not really sure how Bo the Dalmador Labmation is logging on. He's partial to the mouse, so he's great at the point and click parts, but typing in the login password usually gives him trouble. He probably bribed the cat to do it for him. Justin will do anything for a sniff of crazy cat weed.

I'll be back this weekend with my salute to the Olympics: Sports Injuries I Have Known. I'll lead off with my Bat on a Balance Beam vignette and finish up with the Broken on the Bars episode.

So, I'll see you soon. I've had a bit of a medical emergency in the family, but it shouldn't take any longer than Saturday to find a place to hide the bodies.

1 comment:

the Bag Lady said...

Oh, Amy - hope it's nothing serious!

I have a T-shirt that I made myself that says "Don't piss me off - I'm running out of places to hide the bodies!" - do you need to borrow it?